- What is the purpose of this statement
Nargesa Belgium respects your privacy and protects your personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (European Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR).
This privacy statement contains information about how Nargesa Belgium , as controller for the processing, collects, uses, secures your personal data via this website and what Nargesa Belgium does to ensure that your privacy is monitored.
This statement applies to any user of the website https://www.nargesabelgium.be.
For the purposes of this declaration:
– Personal data: any information about an identified or identifiable natural person,
– Processing personal data: everything you do with one personal data, such as: capture, retain, collect, add together, provide to another, and destroy;
– Third: any person who is not a client or employee of Nargesa Belgium;
– Provision of personal data: the making known or making available of personal data.
– Processor: a natural or legal person, a public authority, a service or other body which processes / which for the benefit of the controller personal data
– Processor agreement: regulates the responsibilities when Nargesa Belgium relies on another organisation for the processing of your personal data.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data
Nargesa Belgium is responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reviewing our privacy statement, or more generally, you have any questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so in person and by letter or e-mail to the attention of:
Gerry Schepers – 0495/44 49 61
- What personal data is involved, for what purpose personal data are processed, which is the legality basis for processing
Through the use of our website, we may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information you provide yourself:
- Via the Contact Form: First name, name, email address, message or question
This information will be processed to answer your questions or to provide you with the requested information or to contact you if necessary.
We need your prior consent to collect and process this data. This permission is requested during the filling out of the contact form on our website. You can always withdraw your consent by contacting us via the email address g.
- Automatically collected information:
- How long do we keep your personal data
Nargesa Belgium does not keep your personal data for longer than strictly necessary for the purposes for which your personal data is provided and in line with the applicable legal retention periods.
If your personal data is no longer relevant for the stated purposes (see point 4,), Nargesa Belgium will delete or destroy it:
- Personal data regarding the contact form: be kept for as long as necessary to answer your question or to provide the requested information
- How do we protect your data
Nargesa Belgium takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data as best as possible from loss or degradation of the data and from unauthorized knowledge, modification or disclosure thereof. These measures shall ensure, taking into account the state of the art and the costs of implementation, an appropriate level of security in view of the risks involved in processing and the nature of data to be protected.
Without being complete, among other things, the following security measures:
- all staff who may be aware of your information on behalf of Nargesa Belgium are subject to confidentiality;
- necessary security software (virus scanner, firewall)
- physical security: archive space and client files behind closed doors;
- backups are created;
- our staff are informed of the importance of the protection of personal data through awareness campaigns;
- we have security guidelines (password policy, access restriction,..);
- we conclude processing agreements with processors (hosting company)
- Provision of your data to third parties
Nargesa Belgium does not pass on your personal data to third parties, unless there are legal obligations, you have given permission or permissions apply.
However, we do use service providers and suppliers (processors) who process data in our name. For example, they can maintain our information technology systems or host our data. These third parties will only be permitted to obtain and process the personal data essential to the performance of their services. They are obliged to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data and they are forbidden to use the personal data for any other purpose.
- What rights do you have in relation to your data processing
If you have provided us with your personal data via the website, both active and automatic, you have the following rights:
- Right to information and access:
Nargesa Belgium processes your personal data in full transparency. With this privacy statement we want to inform you in full. You can also access your personal data free of charge at any time on simple request.
- Right of amendment, removal and restriction
You always have the right to ask us to improve, supplement or delete your personal data. In certain cases, you may request to limit the processing of your personal data. You acknowledge the possibility that Nargesa Belgium will no longer be able to offer certain services if it refuses to disclose or request the removal of personal data.
- Right of objection to processing;
You have a right of resistance to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
You can apply to use your rights. Please direct your request by email or post to:
Nargesa Belgium has one month, from receipt of the request, to assess whether the request is justified. Within one month we will make your request and inform it, or we will indicate why we do not comply with your request.
- What with complaints
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly.
Please address your complaint by email or post to:
Nargesa Belgium, Langstraat 36 BE 3350 Linter
- Privacy Statement Changes
Last updated: June 2020