Horizontal Hydraulic Press Machine NARGESA PP200
The versatility of the best Horizontal Hydraulic Press Machine NARGESA PP200 makes it possible for us to make a great deal of forging parts and all kinds of operations in all kinds of materials: pipe, flat bar, several profiles, rods… Folding operations with wrought iron machines permit to completely bend the parts or pieces unlike conventional flat bar section bending machines. Pipe bending at fixed radius up to 150º could be considered one of the other good features of these presses. Stretching and reducing pipes on the ends in order to make parts that fit or weld later. Cutting, piercing and punching flat bars or metal sheets turn this horizontal bending press into a punching shears machine. Many workshops use these presses to stretch and form different kinds of profiles. It is also a solution to bend different profiles at different radius and keeping the ends straight, like when manufacturing handles and flanges. Pipe notching to assemble to another one at 90º. Cold forge uses horizontal presses to make and form different shapes of balosters… Its versatility and its easy handling make this machine a necessary horizontal bending machine for metal working processes.
All Nargesa’s Products are according to CE regulations for the manufacturing of industrial machinery.
Horizontal Bending Press Brake PP200 has been manufactured in a 60mm thick welded steel monoblock, stabilized and mechanized. Its robustness, versatility and easy handling are just three of the best features our hydraulic horizontal bending machine has.
- Easy handlingt: The machine is sent completely assembled, it is only necessary to connect it to the required power supply and start perfoming.
- Versatility: Nargesa PP200 has a catalog with a great deal of optional tooling. (See at the bottom of the page in optional toling and sample video).
- Easy fabrication of tooling: The customer himself or any toolmaker can manufacture dies and punches.
- Folding operation with no risk of damaging the punches and dies with thick materials unlike conventional press brakes.
- Folding flat bars and sheets into completely close shapes. Conception of this horizontal bending press brake allows to make folding operations impossible to be carried out on a conventional press brake.
- Fast tool change, punches and dies: This change does not take more than 30 seconds most of the times.
STANDARD TOOLING: Horizontal press brake PP200 includes the complete 4V’s folding die. (See bottom of the page in standard accesssories).
Technical Caracteristics of the Horizontal Hydraulic Press Machine
- Working strength: 20.000 Kg (200 KN).
- Working speed: 10 mm/s.
- Return speed: 35 mm/s.
- Maximum displacement: 250 mm.
- Repetitivity: 0,05 mm.
- Bench size: 600×1170 mm.
- Working height: 950 mm.
- Programming mode: Manual or Automatic.
- Safety Double acting hold pedal.
- Mechanically Guided Piston.
- Piece counter.
- Pressure regulator.
- Engine power: 2.2 KW/3 HP a 1400 r.p.m.
- Electric Tension: 230/400 V three-phased.
- Intensity: 9/5 A.
- Hydraulic pressure: 50 a 215 Kg/cm2.
- Hydraulic pump: 7,5 litres/minute.
- Tank Capacity: 27 litres.
- Dies support shelf included.
- Machine dimensions: 760x1174x1150 mm.
- Weight: 625 Kg.
- Palletized lower bench to easily transport the machine up to its working or storage site.
- The machine is sent completetly assembled.
- Packing included: Wooden pallet NIMF15 and three layer cardboard apt for suitable for sea freight.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. Hydraulic and electrical components are all standard from the best leading European trademarks with technical support all over the world: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato, etc…