- What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file that is placed by the server of a website in your computer’s browser or on your mobile device when you consult the website. The cookie contains a unique code that allows you to recognize your browser during the visit to the website (a so-called ‘session’ cookie) or on subsequent, repeated visits (a so-called ‘permanent’ cookie). Cookies can be placed by the server of the website you visit (‘first party cookies’) or by partners (‘third party cookies’) with which this website cooperates. The server of a website can only read the cookies that it has placed itself, it does not have access to other information that is on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device in your browser’s folder. Cookies generally make the interaction between the visitor and the website easier and faster and help the visitor to navigate between the different parts of a website. Cookies can also be used to make the content of a website or the publicity on a website more relevant to the visitor and to adapt to his personal tastes and needs.
We use different types of cookies on this website:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential to enable you to navigate the website and use its features. Without these cookies, certain parts of the website will not work or will not work optimally. These cookies do not collect data that can be used for marketing purposes or to remember your browsing history.
- Functional cookies. These cookies remember certain choices and changes you make on the site (such as your language preference) to give you an improved, more personalized browsing experience.
- Analytical cookies (optional cookies). These cookies show how you use the Nargesa Belgium website. On the basis of this collected information, a statistical analysis is made in order to make the structure, navigation and content of the Nargesa Belgium website more user-friendly and improved.
Nargesa Belgium uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service, to understand how users of the Nargesa Belgium website use it. This information is used to improve the user experience and improve the Nargesa Belgium website. The Google Analytics Cookies are optional cookies that you can refuse.
If you don’t want data to be collected by Google Analytics, you can:
- reject the Google Analytics cookies by clicking in the cookies banner of Nargesa Belgium “no thanks”.
- Reject cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see point 5 below. Cookies management)
If you accept the Google Analytics cookies, the following applies:
Google may transfer the information obtained through Google Analytics cookies about your use of the Nargesa Belgium website (including your computer’s IP address) to and store it on servers in the United States. Google uses this information to evaluate the use of the website, create reports on the activity on the website, and provide related services. Google may transfer this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so or if those third parties process the information on google’s behalf.
Nargesa Belgium uses the following capabilities that Google Analytics offers to better protect your privacy:
- IP masking: This means that Google shortens your IP address
- Google Analytics data is not shared with other Google services and products.
- Cookies used by Nargesa Belgium
Necessary and functional cookies
Strictly necessary cookies and functional cookies are exempt from the user’s prior consent. The processing of these is based on our legitimate interest, as these cookies are required for the proper functioning and security of the website.
For analytical cookies (optional cookies) you as a user must always give prior consent. This is granted to you when you first visit Nargesa Belgium, by clicking on “All cookies“. Furthermore, you also have the possibility to set your preferences by clicking on the “Manage Cookies”, where you can choose to use only certain cookies. You can always revoke this permission by clicking on the “Set preferences” button at the top of this cookie statement or at the bottom of each web page.
- Cookies management
If you don’t want websites to be able to store cookies on your computer, you can also adjust your browser settings yourself. The settings can be adjusted so that your browser rejects all cookies or only the cookies of third parties. Cookies that are already present can also be deleted. However, the settings must be adjusted separately for each browser, device, and computer you use.
How you can adjust the settings varies by browser. You can use your browser’s help feature or one of the following links:
Please contact Nargesa Belgium for questions and/or comments regarding this cookie statement via: ,
Last updated: June 2020